Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 19: Burning down the house (not a cooking entry)

I didn't actually burn down the house. I did stink it up a little though by lighting some incense I got from my holiday in Lanzarote. I had never owned incense before, but bought it on impulse at the airport (and a few for my friends too) expressly because it was different.
I'm not entirely sure what the scent was, as I bought it primarily for the pretty color, but after about 10 minutes of it, it was no longer pleasant. So were I to use in religious ceremony, which per Wikipedia is one of its uses, I think it could clear a house of worship. However, if I were using it to cover my illicit drug use, I think it would definitely do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails