Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 25: These boots are made for walking

First things first, I have freakishly small feet. I'm 5'8.5" but wear a size 7/8 shoe. All my research indicates this is abnormal. (By research I mean asking my friends and family and doing a few searches on the Internet.) But I learned this summer it may just run in the family, as my Poppy had quite small feet too. Which is how I came to possess an authentic pair of Texas cowboy boots after his passing this year. Today I embraced the Texan blood in me and wore cowboy boots all day. And, I guess, I also walked a mile in someone else's shoes.

Nothing says cowboy like my frat-boy blue pants.



All in all, I'm kind of fond of them. I felt quite snazzy all day, actually. And I'm pretty sure I could have kicked someone's ass were a situation to arise. Actually, I'm quite certain of it. You just don't mess with someone in cowboy boots.

1 comment:

  1. Your poppy would be so proud!!! But please tell me you did not wear them with them those light blue pants... Love MOM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails