Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Day 9: Rolling to victory

As I told my friends in an email after Sunday's DRAMATIC Carolina win over Clemson, I have decided that it will not be carbs or jaywalking that kills me, but a Carolina basketball game. (Just hopefully not for 60 or 70 years.)

Luckily, my heart got a rest during Wednesday's game versus UNC-Asheville, which I watched at the Crystal City Sports Pub,with my friends, on the third level, sitting down, eating chicken fingers and fries.
I have previously watched a game here, but it was an exhibition, downstairs, standing up ,crowded around one small TV because the Redskins were playing. So, this really is a new thing.

Watch one of the best parts of the night below:


Though, I have to say, I feel sorry for George. My friends and I were discussing it, and at 7'7", think of what the poor guy must have to deal with. Can't fit in cars, probably has to put two beds together, having to lug 360 pounds up and down the court, always the last to finish, probably never finds jeans that fit in the waste and length. (Which I totally sympathize with.) I just want to hug him, even though I'd only make it to his knees.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE MY HEELS!!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME............ eSPECIALLY CUTIE TY AND TYLER CANT STOP HIM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails