Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 16

Sometimes coming up with new things is hard. Sometimes it gets to be 10:45 and my Tar Heels are losing and I have a headache right behind my eyes and I contemplate standing on one foot while brushing my teeth as a new thing but realize that given my tendency to stand like a flamingo, I'm sure I've already done it.

And I won't cheat only 16 days in. Instead I headed to Wikihow and calculated my age in chocolate.

1. Determine how many times a week you want chocolate, between 1 and 10: 10
2. Multiply that number by 2: 10x2=20
3. Add 5 to that number: 20+5=25
4. Multiply that number by 50: 25x50=1250
5. Add the current year: 1250+2008=3258
6. Subtract 250 if you've had a birthday this year, 251 if you have not: 3258-250=3008
7: Subtract your birth year: 3008-1984=1024
8: The last two digits should be your current age: 24!

Wow. Whoever said chocolate could not be a teaching tool was clearly wrong.

3 comments:

  1. That game was enough to give you a heart attack! I can't handle many more like that but still love my HEELS! How did your interview go? Hopefully, I will have a permnant job at the end of this month. It snowed here last night...we got about 1-2" but then it changed to sleet and freezing rain but like a good employee I am at work! Love, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci is only at work because the roads were not bad. That is why I also had to be at work which sucks....( so dont think that she went thru 5 feet of snow to get there)
    I am going to have to call the Tarheels and explain to them that a overwieght woman can't take all that heart stopping action, because I am sure my heart stop ticking a few times.
    Dood luck with job hunting.
    Love You, Amee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci - Good luck with a job!!!! Let me know what you end up with. The interview was nothing special. I don't want the job and I don't think they will give it to me. But I know better what I don't want, so that's good.

    Amee - Yes, someone needs to explain to the Heels that we have too many games to go for them to be playing these close games.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails