Saturday, January 05, 2008

Day 5: I lost my poor meetball, when somebody sneezed

I used to think that the meatball sub from Subway was the best thing to happen to the sandwich since honey mustard. But since eating the meatball aurora sandwich from Cosi, I've learned how foolish that was. Because the meatball aurora could kick the meatball sub's butt any day of the week. And do so with fresh basil, rich provolone, and "a hint of alfredo sauce."

I've had lunch at Cosi before, but today I did so by myself, in a cushy seat by the window, after which I sat and wrote on Francisco, my new computer, and people-watched.(Not my actual Cosi, taken from the web site.)

I also saw my first ever ad on a bus for Anderson Cooper 360. It was pretty awesome. But I was too shy to take a picture, so here is my interpretation:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails