Monday, January 07, 2008

Day 7: The price is wrong, Bob.

I'm not a huge "The Price is Right" fan. I'm not good at it. I hate cooking and grocery shopping so I fail at those pricing games. I have no idea how much a new car cost nowadays, nor am I too familiar with the asking price for an armoire. If it involved the prices of take-out meals or clothes from H&M, I could do it.

Nevertheless, today I watched part of "The Price is Right" with Drew Carey as the new host. I know he's been hosting for a few months now, but I never got around to watching it. He does ok, I suppose. He didn't really seem that into it, though. Kind of like he was above Plinko. And nobody is above Plinko.
I think I'll stick with my re-runs of "Gilmore Girls" when I'm home in the morning, but it's good to get outside my comfort zone every now and then.

4 comments:

  1. Your Aunt Amee is a big fan of the PIR...she was very sad when Bob left...given any more thought to the tattoo? it would look hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last two messages were from Shannon...i keep forgetting to put my name

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you do not love THE ONE AND ONLY PRICE IS RIGHT!!! Me and Poppa used to watch it all the time. It was a very sad time time when we had to say goodbye to Bob... I dont blame Drew I am not crazy about Plinko either give me games like The Golden Road, Clock game or even Any number. God I love that show...
    Well on to a different subject.. How did you like that game?? That was defintely a Cardic Arrest game. I could gone down the lane and made a basket and you know how out of shape I am plus I hate playing baketball but do very much LOVE College basketball!!!!!! WEll hope you have a great week.......
    Love you, Amee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon - I just can't think of anything I'd like permanently on me. And I still don't think I could handle the needle. I hyperventilate when I have to get a shot. Maybe I could take the easy way and just get a henna tattoo something, that could be fun.

    Amee - Plinko's not my fave either, I like the Alpine one.

    Oh my gosh that game. I will not last the entire season if they are like that. Too reminiscent of the 2005 games. I think my roommate finally gets my level of devotion to my Heels though when I couldn't stop my hand from shaking. I hope Saturday's game isn't that close.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails