Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 317: "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." (Clemenza, The Godfather)

The subject pretty much says it all. That is my absolute favorite line from The Godfather, and perhaps, every movie ever. And today, despite my general misgivings of filled pastries, I ate my first cannoli. People at my work are awesome and are always leaving food and candy to share in the kitchen.* (Note to self: bring food to share.) And of course, I don't want to insult them, and will try a bite, or five. Today's gift was cannoli and some breadstickey things. Both were very good, but especially the cannoli. I shall definitely be leaving guns and taking cannoli more often.


*It occurs to me that if anyone wanted to take out my company, they could just poison our food and leave it in the kitchen. (Note to self: wait for others to try the shared food before eating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails