Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 326: Smells like...

The good news is, today was the first day in a week I haven't needed nose spray to breathe. The bad news is, I am now congested again and will need it to sleep. So close...

But at least I am less congested than before, and can breathe and smell, which enabled me to do today's new thing, brought to you by People's Sexiest Man Alive issue, which I received in the mail today. (I have a free six week trial.) If you didn't get this issue, you're probably thinking, "what in the hell does smell have to do with a magazine?" And if you did get this issue, you may still be thinking "what the hell?" as you too have experienced the scratch and sniff portion, in which I got to "smell" Chace Crawford, Michael Phelps, Taye Diggs, and Christopher Meloni. So, that's the new things, smelling four people I've never smelled before, thanks to a magazine.

In my opinion Chace and Michael smelled the worst, Christopher was alright, and Taye Diggs smelled like heaven. (I will save his for you, Karey, you gotta smell him.) And yes, this is as creepy and disturbing as it sounds. And apprently the people at People have never smelled freshly cut grass, which is what Chace supposedly smells like, because his was not good. And not grass. And Michael's cologne was just a bit too strong for me, I'd almost prefer chlorine, which is probably what he smells like anyway.

It's been a long, lame, sick week, and I'm crashing, at this absurdly early hour on a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails