Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 323: Is there anything better than this? (No.)

It's here, it's here! Carolina basketball, baby! This is also the most wonderful time of the year. Or at least the beginning of it. With one win under our belts from Saturday, which I missed due to the aforementioned football game, it's time for Kentucky tonite. Damn I hate them. While waiting for the start, watching the students "jump around" and the boys be introduced, I grabbed my own less than regulation sized Carolina basketball, and did my own tip-off when they did theirs. Only in my version I got it, not Kentucky, and I probably pissed off my downstairs housemate, and not Roy Williams, when I dribbled.

Oh Carolina, how I love thee.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best time of the year.... We can only hope no more injuries!!!!!
    Go HEELS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails