Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 319: Ugh.

I'm getting sick and I'm not happy about it. At all. I sure hope this is new even though it's lame, I bought, and ate, two bags of peanut M&Ms, and yucky adult Halls cough drops, to help my throat. The ill-advised cough drop purchase were Kiwi-Apple, Mentho-Lyptus flavored. There's a reason I prefer my tasty yet ineffective Luden's cherry cough drops: because they don't taste like a kiwi and an apple got in a fight and fell in a pit of mentholatum and eucalyptus. (Two things, by the way, that should not be used in items intended for human consumption.)

The peanut M&Ms didn't help either, but they made me temporarily forget I can't breathe out of my nose.
How I feel, with the exception of the bubbles coming out of my head.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better!!!Or will soon!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails