Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 318: The most wonderful time of the year

I take my Christmas music very seriously. And while I don't agree with the Christmas sales and decorations starting before Thanksgiving, I do start listening to my Christmas playlist on November 1. No exceptions, no guilt.

While listening at work yesterday and having The Christmas Song - one of my least favorites - come up for the tenth time, I decided tonite to take a tally of all my songs. Yes, my name is Bonnie, and I am an obsessive compulsive, anal retentive. Like you didn't already know.

The results:
The Christmas Song – 8
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – 7
I’ll be Home for Christmas – 7

O Holy Night – 7

Winter Wonderland - 6

The First Noel – 4

Joy to the World – 4

White Christmas – 4

All I Want for Christmas is You – 3

Little Drummer Boy – 3

Santa Claus is Coming to Town – 3

Silent Night – 3


Right now my favorite, O Holy Night, is in second, even after purchasing three more on iTunes. I will right that wrong soon.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you dont want to know that I have my Christmas decorations up and some of my Christmas Shopping done. It is the most wonderful time of the year, well except for my BIRTHDAY!!!
    Love you
    Amee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails