Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 333: "The only things you learn are the things you tame." (The Little Prince)

I wrote about my love of The Little Prince here once before. And I do love it. Every time I read it or watch the movie I learn something new and remember how it made me feel the last time. I cry at the same parts or new parts, sit in wonder for far too long when I finish. And tonite I saw it performed onstage in Chapel Hill.

This is the second year they've staged it and I'm so happy we were able to go this year. It was very imaginative and captured the spirit of the book very well. The actors fit the roles perfectly and I still can't get over how they staged some of the scenes. Naturally, it made me cry and think too much, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Dinner at Top of the Hill:
After the play, part one:

After the play, part two:
Hanging around the Old Well:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails