Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 331: Seriously, almost home.

The little kid in Mr. Mom.* Linus in Peanuts. This woman on an episode of Oprah who said every night she kissed her husband goodnite, then her blanket. Am I scaring you yet? In case it's not obvious, these three, and I, all have one thing in common: we all have security blankets. Mine, like me, is almost 25 years old, and has been with me through every phase of my life.**

Today I had my luggage at work, ready to make a break for HOME in the afternoon. Before doing so, however, I decided to make putting my blanket on my lap at work for 15 minutes, my new thing. Needless to say, it was the best 15 minutes at work ever.

And soon I will be HOME, which I need, more than even my blanket.

*I'm a drama queen, but I'm not being one when I say I seriously can't watch the scene where they burn the blanket. It distresses me. And it's why I'm still wary of Michael Keaton.
**Ok, so not that first trip to Europe, but you know Europeans, they could've taken it and made it their next big thing. Ernie's not ready for that.

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe that you actually had that thing where some one at work might actually see it. How would you explain that???? HAHA
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey leave her blaket alone...i understand Bonnie...amee threatend me not to take my pillow out on first flight...yeah right...it's the only thing that kept me alive

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails